Practice makes perfect
Posers before the hunt
Biggest -headed donkey in the world
Hey Kids!
Camo barbie finally gets her buck!
Cary gets his too!
Just hangin' around
Denny's big o' hog
Yee-Haw!
Meal One
Meal Two
More of meal two
Sweet Little Midget waits for something to fall

Jess Bedazzles Cary

Fun on the Trail
Calvin shows us how to make perfect crust~in like 5 minutes!

All finished!
Here we are!Here are some more pictures from our wacky weekend at Bow Safari.I don't want to toot my own horn, but I will. =] I was the first to score on the hunt this year, a Fallow buck~what a beauty! Cary was next with his Black buck. James and Denny followed with their assortment of hogs. Oh, we can't forget Donnie's squirrel! What a shot!
As I mentioned, we had a delicious meal and got to visit with our other 'family' and friends. Sandy and Joel came by with their girls, Taylor Jo and Jess. Taylor will be happy to know that we named one of our gerbils after her boyfriend, Willie Clyde. Jess added some bling to the evening by bedazzling hers and Cary's hair. Chef Terry was there as well with his giant mobile grill and Sam and wife stopped by to say 'hey'. Of course, little Midge the tracking dog was there to join in on the fun and food, what a cutie! Each time we get together and visit, it's as if we pick up right where we left off the last time. These are some of the greatest people in the world! Even if you don't hunt, this is a great place to come visit~you'll never meet a stranger!





2 comments:
AWESOME pictures. We are heading back to BOWSAFARI in 3 days. Looking at your pictures has really got me excited. When were you guys there? I have been counting the days/HRS...I CANT WAIT.
We have been going to BOWSAFARI for 7yrs now. Calvin and Deanna are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I have to "BORROW" that picture of Calvin making the pie. Ohhh we can have some FUN with that one!
Shoot Str8 and Stay safe.
Tried to comment back to Jeff, no e-dress. These are last years pics, I'm sooo behind on blogging! We go every New Year's and several of our buddies have recently been there working on the ranch. Have a great time and tell Calvin you want a pie crust lesson-tee-hee=] They are super folks!
Post a Comment