Visit at Bowsafari.com
Great landscaping, Deanna!
Calvin and Deanna FarrHappy New Year to everyone! I hope you had a wonderful welcome to the new year. Ours was pretty uneventful as we returned from our annual New Year's weekend hunt from Bow Safari on New Year's eve and boy were we tired! Our weekend leading up to the new year was a blast as usual. We spent it hunting at the Bow Safari lodge in Coalgate, Oklahoma with a few close friends and the people who run the place, Deanna and Calvin Farr. It's become an annual event and we just have the best time! We eat, drink, hunt, visit, and of course it's all very merry. This year, as a surprise for Deanna's birthday, Calvin had a friend come and cook the BEST meal! Ribeye steak, shrimp, bacon-wrapped quail, and the biggest Alaskan King-crab legs. I know we had other food, but this is all I can remember because this was what I ate. Calvin and Deanna, thanks again for another great weekend of fun. You and your family have become a special part of our hunting family. Read on for more about our fabulous hunt!




No comments:
Post a Comment