( gotta get a pic of her 'strong' friend Missy)
Makoda says hello to Kramer
Timmy the really big-eyed fish
Kramer, Oreo, & Whitey Jo
'Mean Girls'
(They fight with Little Gray)
The crabs are very interesting to say the least. One kept me last night crunching around in its' tank under the sand. Larry the crab is a live wire alright! I think Nemo is molting or dying. We'll find out in a few days. He's naked right now, he's sort of 'come out of his shell.'
Timmy the fish is really happy, especially when you feed him. I think I nearly blinded him thought when I took his picture. He seems to have a good personality...for a fish.
Willie Clyde and Bessie, the gerbils, are hilarious! Willie Clyde is a wild man, climbing and running like mad in his little wheel. Bessie is definitely the sweet little girl. She just wants to stand up and look cute.
Of course, the neighbor's dogs pay us daily visits also, we let them in to say hello to the cats occasionally. My mom's dog will visit tonight~what a zoo this place will be! Check out the pictures above of all of our special friends=]


No comments:
Post a Comment