Told you they were beautiful! The white one is Carrie's...
Valentine's Day was full of LOVE as always, flowers, notes, candy...this is definitely one of the best days of the year! The day began with Carrie's boyfriend decorating her car at 6:30 in the morning ( he arranged this so he wouldn't get shot). He chalked the windows, left a card, a big dog, chocolate milk and a cd that said, "play me." It was so romantic! Denny calls Matt our 'fourth child.' He's a keeper!
Denny brought me a dozen beautiful yellow roses before I was off for the day~they smelled amazing! I got him some of his favorite candy, Twizzlers, and we got to spend the weekend together. I left a big o' box of candy for Kyle, and delivered a balloon and a groovy gel pen for Carrie. I eventually made it to Rena for Cooper's party~it was crazy! Of course, second graders with bags of candy...would you expect anything else? I only got one picture that day, but it was worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment